Where is the nearest ATM?
- There’s one outside the post office.
Excuse me, do you know where The Hotel Belle Vue is?
- Let me just check on my phone.
- Carry on down this road until you see an ice cream shop, then turn onto the street on your right. It is somewhere towards the bottom of that road on the left.
Hi there, can you show me on this map where the train station is?
- Do you have a pen? I can circle it for you.
- Here it is.
Excuse me, do you live around here? I need some help with directions!
- Sorry, I’m just visiting too.
- Yes, sure, what are you looking for?
Excuse me, do you have a second to help me with directions?
- No, sorry, I’m running late.
- Yes, where are you trying to get to?
Do you know where I can buy a plug adaptor around here?
- There’s a pharmacy on the high street, which is very close to here.
- If you follow the signs to the train station, there is a mall on the way.