Learn English Academy
We are entitled to use the personal information mentioned in the registration form, such as:
- Full name
- Registry name
- ID card copy
- Telephone number
- State – City
- The Academy uses the personal information above mentioned to communicate directly with students and to follow up on them.
- The Academy undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and not to share it with anyone else.
- The Academy uses the information above mentioned to guarantee that the students will use their real names and will not use a pseudonym.
After completing the registration process, the Academy has to take over the following roles and responsibilities:
- To download the educational programs such as (Teamviewer) (Wiziq) (Adobe) and others ….
- The Registration and Acceptance Department will conduct oral and written exams for the students to determine their level of proficiency in English.
- An electronic certificate in PDF format will be sent to the students.
- To communicate with the student via e-mail or WhatsApp.
- An email that includes some meanings, conversations and grammar of the English language will be sent to the students. The student has the right not to receive any emails from the Academy by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button.
- The academic advisor of the Registration and Acceptance Department will send an email of the (username + password) of the student’s account.
- Sending an academic contract by e-mail indicating the start time of the course and information about the course in terms of the name of the class, the name of the teacher, the school hours, the date of the end of the course, the duration of the course and the due date of payment.
- A special adviser is assigned to follow up on the student educational level and enquiries.
- Freedom to choose the school hours.
- Any questions and concerns are received by e-mail at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Conditions that must be met by the student prior to registration:
- 16-8 Mbps Internet speed service.
- A computer, a laptop, or a mobile phone to receive the lessons through.
- USB type headphone with microphone.
- Bank account or credit card.
- The student should contact the Academy within 24 hours after sending the academic contract, otherwise, the contract will be considered accepted.
- Updated personal information.
- The student is obligated to pay the financial fees on the due date as agreed upon between the student and the academic advisor.
To succeed at the level and obtain a certificate, the student should:
- Take a final exam and obtain a success rate above 65%.
- Attend 27 out of 36 direct lessons, equivalent to 75% of the educational lessons.
Financial Terms and Conditions
Deferral of study:
The student has the right to defer his studies by contacting the Follow-up Department. To complete the deferral process, he has to do the following:
- To notify the Academy of the decision of deferral 8 days earlier.
- To notify the Academy of the date in which he will return to study and complete his educational lessons.
- To pay full fees before freezing the study.
- Participants of the experimental month are not entitled to defer their studies without the approval of the Academy.
- Three make-up lessons are given to the students to ensure continued benefits and review.
Commitment to pay financial fees:
The student must commit to pay the financial fees on the due date agreed upon between him and the academic advisor. Otherwise, the Academy will suspend the student.
In case :
|Payment of fees||Refund percentage|
|Pay full fees||50%||If the services of downloading the software or checking the student level are not provided to the student.|
|Payment of the first installment equivalent to (400-500 $)||0%||No refund of the first installment is paid due to seat reservation.|
|Payment of the experimental month installment||0%||No refund is paid|
Follow-up Department :
Special Links of the Academy