• understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
• introduce himself/herself and others and can ask and answer question about personal details.
• interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly.
• understand sentences and common used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance.
• communicate in simple and routine tasks.
• describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.